This app allows you to set up the cart conditions to enable/disable the store pickup method.
Steps to manage
- In the app left sidebar, click on Settings.
- In the General box, select the Store pickup option.
- Scroll down to the Pickup condition box.
- In the Total field, enter the maximum and minimum shopping cart value.
- In the Condition field, select the logic between the total cart value and cart quantity you want to apply: AND / OR.
- In the Quantity field, enter the maximum and minimum shopping cart quantity.
- In the Store pickup dropdown, select the rule to apply if the shopping cart meets this condition: Enable / Disable store pickup method.
- Click Save to finish.
10.000 < Cart Subtotal < 100.000
1< Cart quantity < 10
Below is the setup screen for enabling the store pickup method:
Store Pickup method will show on the Cart page if the cart’s conditions are met.
You just need to switch to the disable to not show up the store pickup method if the cart’s conditions are met.