In order to pause a subscription in the Customer Portal, your customers have to follow the steps below:
Steps to manage
- Log in to the customer account that has active subscriptions (refer to this guide to have access to the customer portal link).
- From the list of subscriptions, click on the subscription he would like to pause the subscription.
- Click on the Pause Subscription button. A confirmation email will be sent to the customer’s email address right when clicking on this button.
- The customer must open his email box.
- Click on the Pause Subscription button in the email notification.
In order to resume a subscription, he must select the Resume subscription button.
For merchants, please follow this tutorial to manage customers’ subscriptions.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We are always willing to help with all sincerity.