Our Power Contact Form Builder app allows users to automatically add the form data to the Note field and Tag field of Customer data after the form is submitted.
Learn more about Customer auto tagging
Learn more about Automatically edit Customer Note after submitting form
By default, new tag(s) or note content will be added each time the form is submitted. If you want the new tags or note content replace the old one (the old data is deleted), please enable the setting: Overwrite customer’s existing tags and notes
Steps to manage
- From admin app, click Forms > open a form you want to display
- Click Settings > Integration > Shopify > tick checkbox Create Shopify customer
- Tick on checkbox Overwrite customer’s existing tags and notes
- Assign note or tag attribute for the specific field that you want to display in the Shopify customer note
- Click Save to update the change
- Check out the result at the Shopify customer detail page from admin site
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding with these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!