In order to send an email notification to customers when they submit a form, please refer to our below instructions:
- From the admin side of the app, click Forms > open the form you want to edit
- Click Mail icon on the left side > click Auto Responder
- Enable the checkbox Send email to customer
- Select the type of email address to send notification: Use element’s email or Use account’s email
- Click Customize button to edit the email content. Add available variable to the email content.
- Click Save to update the form
Note: There will be 2 specific types of email address to select
- Use account’s email: email notification will be sent to Shopify customer account (when customers already logged in)
- Use element’s email: email notification will be sent to the email input in the form field(s)
If you use element’s email and there are more than 1 email field in the form, you should select one to receive email notification, for example:
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!