- From the app admin page, click Form > open the form you want to edit
- Click Settings > Integration > enable Google Calendar
- Click Configure button and select Google calendar you want to connect
- Match calendar event fields with the data from Form Builder app. Click Form Inputs icon to show the variable from our app.
- Click Save to update the changes
- Check the event created after the form is submitted
- The Start time and End time/Duration value is compulsory here to create a new event in Google calendar
– Start time: the time the event will start on your Google Calendar
– End time/Duration: the time the event will end
For example: if the start time is 9 pm, the duration is +60 minutes => here is how the event time you will have
- The other values are optional. Please map them based on your needs
- After the form is submitted, the new event will be automatically added to the admin Google Calendar. Please view the screenshot below for reference:
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!