This function allows your customers edit their own account information, like email or phone and other fields you’ve configured inside the app’s form builder after they log in customer account.
In Form Builder app
Step to manage
- From the admin app, click Forms > open a form that you want to display
- Go to the Settings icon on the left side > click Account page
- Tick checkbox Edit account page. This create a page where your customers can edit their account (/account?view=formbuider_edit) (optional)
- Change the title, message and description of the customer account page
- Click Save
In customer account page (after logging in)
- Customers can view the account details in the account page.
- To changed the details, click Edit account > submit the form on the next page to update the submitted form data.
Note: The customer email can not be updated here
If you do encounter any difficulty while proceeding these steps, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com
We are always willing to help with all sincerity!