This is the minimum number of billing iteration you want to bind your customers with before they can cancel their subscription.
For example: You would like to to set up to allow customers cancel the plan after 2 times being charged.
To achieve this, please follow steps below.
Steps to manage
- From the app’s left navigation bar, click Selling plans.
- Choose a subscription plan you want to offer discounts on.
- Scroll down to Subscription plans > click Show advanced options > BILLING POLICY > select one of 2 options: Pay per delivery and Prepaid
- Enter the number on Minimum number of billing iterations field
- Click Save to update the changes
- This is the minimum number of billing iteration you want to bind your customers with before they can cancel their subscription.
- The default value is one (the very first billing iteration) if you leave the field blank
For example: Customers can cancel the plan after 2 times being charged based on the setup below:
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always willing to help with all sincerity.