B2B & Wholesale Solution
B2B & Wholesale Solution
5.0 of 5 stars(9 reviews)
SparkLayer brings powerful B2B wholesale functionality directly to your Shopify store, allowing your B2B customers to easily place orders and manage their account. There’s no need to install multiple apps, SparkLayer brings everything you need for an enterprise-level B2B experience.
It integrates beautifully with your existing Shopify theme and has full support for Online Store 2.0. There’s no need to create a second wholesale store, you can retain your current storefront!
B2B ready features
With SparkLayer, you’ll be able to offer your B2B customers great features such as:
- CUSTOMER-SPECIFIC PRICING & PACK SIZING: With built-in support for complex price lists, customers see their exact B2B pricing, pack size rules, and minimum order quantities as defined in your centralised backend systems.
- TIERED PRICING: Display price-breaks (e.g. buy 3, save 10%), letting your customers gain savings based on the quantity of products they purchase.
- QUICK ORDER CART: Let your customers build orders quickly with fast product searching and editing and then checkout using saved addresses and agreed payment terms (e.g. pay on account).
- TIME SAVING TOOLS: Customers can easily import entire orders via a CSV file and save their favourite items with ‘Shopping Lists’ to quickly repeat orders.
- MY ACCOUNT AREA: Customers can track their order history with real-time updates from your backend systems.
- PAYMENTS: enable additional B2B payment methods such as Payment on Invoice and Payment on Account
- QUOTES: let your customers submit orders as quotes that you can then review, edit, and then process.
Connect to your B2B data
SparkLayer lets you upload your B2B pricing with its powerful price import tools. It also has ready-made integrations for major backend systems such as Brightpearl, Linnworks, Unleashed, Patchworks, and more, meaning you can automate your entire wholesale operation. Or if you have a bespoke system, you can use the SparkLayer API to connect directly and send through specific B2B data such as price lists, product pack sizes, and other pricing rules.
Our in-depth onboarding process guides you through setting up SparkLayer on your Shopify store:
- STEP 1: Install the Shopify App and create a SparkLayer account
- STEP 2: Synchronise your B2B-specific data.
- STEP 3: Install the SparkLayer Frontend into your Shopify theme with small code snippets that are easy to include
- STEP 4: Perform end-to-end test as an example B2B customer
- STEP 5: Launch and go live!
Easy to manage
There’s no need to create duplicate variants or products for your B2B customers, or setup complicated theme code changes. SparkLayer is designed to be simple to install and manage, as well as give your B2B customers a great ordering experience.