1. Quote list
In order to see the list of quotes, clicks Quotes
In the quote list, we can view the below parts.
- All: All quotes will be listed down when admin clicks on this tab.
- Unread: This tab shows up unread quotes.
- Order: This tab shows up quotes that have been created orders.
- Purchased: This tab shows up quotes that have been purchased.
Click this dropdown to choose condition to sort the quotes: Oldest quotes / Newest quotes.
2. Export quotes to a CSV file
- We provide an option to export the list of quotes to a CSV file. In the Quotes list, click Export button
- Then select one of 3 options in the popup
Export quotes in
1) Current page
2) All quotes
3) By condition
- After that, just save the CSV file to your computer.
If you do encounter any difficulty while creating a new option set, don’t show any hesitation to contact us promptly via the email address email@example.com